02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums causing $1M in damange
- Game Center: Utah State vs. San Diego State
- Former Miss Utah says she won't be bullied by Trump lawsuit threat
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Official: Plane in Chicago had 'uncontained engine failure'
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old