02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Human Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor