02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump's big day underway: Tea with Obamas, then the oath
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" to appear in US courtroom
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders