02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up