02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Google Earth just got way better
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Where are they now? Woman nearly killed in crash day after HS graduation beating all odds
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'