02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15