02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 5 of Martin Luther King's most powerful and inspiring speeches
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter