02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 9 killed in Oakland warehouse fire, dozens more feared dead
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway