02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Have You Seen This? Utah toddler wants to be heard, can’t stop interrupting parents
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young