02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- Park City becomes 1st Utah city to ban plastic bags
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend