02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Private lives are exposed as WikiLeaks spills its secrets