02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Is Washington playoff bound or overhyped?
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Lone Peak High School