02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- London attacker cheerful, joking on eve of deadly rampage