01/13/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at the practice of creating empty bills and adding the language later. Plus, Utah's health insurance exchange. And finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on why taking a few extra steps every day could do us all some good.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Soldier Hollow wildfire dies down at 20 acres
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys