01/13/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at the practice of creating empty bills and adding the language later. Plus, Utah's health insurance exchange. And finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on why taking a few extra steps every day could do us all some good.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Feds file fraud charges against 'Free Capitalist' again
- Prosecutor: Extradition of El Chapo is milestone for justice
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly