12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot