12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner