12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory