12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Orem resident Dan Hemmert appointed to Utah Senate
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven
- Petapalooza connects families with new best friends