12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Centerville settles with widow of man shot and killed by police
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash