12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Southern California beats BYU 91-84 to remain undefeated
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week