12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified