12/09/2012 9:00amProponents and opponents on the proposal to increase the sales tax on food discuss the issue. Then, we'll go inside the world of cheating and discuss how educators are trying to curb the problem. And cash versus coins: is the dollar coin really better?
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science