12/09/2012 9:00amProponents and opponents on the proposal to increase the sales tax on food discuss the issue. Then, we'll go inside the world of cheating and discuss how educators are trying to curb the problem. And cash versus coins: is the dollar coin really better?
Browse by Day Archive
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Jail time ordered for man who killed girlfriend with his car
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- User-submitted photos: vehicle fire, the Wasatch Front power outage
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say