12/09/2012 9:00amProponents and opponents on the proposal to increase the sales tax on food discuss the issue. Then, we'll go inside the world of cheating and discuss how educators are trying to curb the problem. And cash versus coins: is the dollar coin really better?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'