12/09/2012 9:00amProponents and opponents on the proposal to increase the sales tax on food discuss the issue. Then, we'll go inside the world of cheating and discuss how educators are trying to curb the problem. And cash versus coins: is the dollar coin really better?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say