12/09/2012 9:00amProponents and opponents on the proposal to increase the sales tax on food discuss the issue. Then, we'll go inside the world of cheating and discuss how educators are trying to curb the problem. And cash versus coins: is the dollar coin really better?
Browse by Day Archive
- Man admits cutting, hiding body in suitcase after overdose
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 5 Utah companies that are pioneers in their industries - SPONSORED
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?