03/18/2014 9:52amA $66 million project will install giant nets under the entire 1.7-mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge is one of the most popular suicide spots in the world and proponents of the plan say the nets will save lives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Have You Seen This? How to beat traffic
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Review: 6 outdoor products for weekend getaways