03/18/2014 9:52amA $66 million project will install giant nets under the entire 1.7-mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge is one of the most popular suicide spots in the world and proponents of the plan say the nets will save lives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- Mom with 3 young kids, drugs in car arrested after chase
- Dead man found in SUV that had pile of parking tickets on it
- Pirates seize Russian captain, 2 crew in waters off Nigeria
- Macaw poses in man's mug shot after unlucky court appearance
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Messages greet Bountiful students as police seek more answers in shooting
- 'Keep up the prayer:' Cancer returns for boy whose dad got a tattoo to match son's scar
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?