03/18/2014 9:52amA $66 million project will install giant nets under the entire 1.7-mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge is one of the most popular suicide spots in the world and proponents of the plan say the nets will save lives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Driver killed in Cache County after truck rolls down embankment, police say
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Energy summit details massive project planned for Uinta Basin
- Utah baseball clinches Pac-12 title in 21-7 win over Washington
- American Fork appoints interim police chief