10/02/2013 8:47pmA woman in Washington state brought her child's birthday cake into a courthouse, thinking that would be safer than leaving it in the car with her dog. She realized her error when a stranger grabbed and ate handfuls of the cake.
Browse by Day Archive
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- 'Operation Diversion': Separating 'wolves' from vulnerable in Rio Grande