10/02/2013 8:47pmA woman in Washington state brought her child's birthday cake into a courthouse, thinking that would be safer than leaving it in the car with her dog. She realized her error when a stranger grabbed and ate handfuls of the cake.
Browse by Day Archive
- Murray man killed in Midvale motorcycle crash identified
- Great Clips of the Week: Danny Ainge 'posterized' by USU-bound son; Michael Phelps races a shark
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- UK parents halt fight over experimental treatment for son
- Driver charged in smuggling-related deaths of 10 immigrants
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- UVU culinary freshman hungry to be the best — named national Student Chef of the Year
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?