08/28/2013 6:20amThousands of people are splattering each other with tons of tomatoes in the annual "Tomatina" battle in recession-hit Spain, with the debt-burdened town charging participants entry fees this year for the first time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Crews continue to battle 'inaccessible' Saddle Fire