08/20/2013 9:55amFinally, the world record all of us have been dying to get back to the United States is finally ours. America is now home to the tallest Lego tower in the history of the world.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Looking back at 'Mormon Gold' coins, other historical Utah currencies
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Don't like Trump or Clinton? Utah has 12 other options
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Injuries won't be a concern for BYU's starting quarterback in 2016
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Missing 92-year-old with dementia found safe
- Hogle Zoo gets MRI for sick sea star