08/03/2013 4:25pmOrganizers of a new event planned for several U.S. cities plan to unleash bulls to sprint through fenced-in courses as daredevils try to avoid being trampled.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M