07/02/2013 11:31amThree customers ordered food at a Taco Bell drive-thru in Michigan, but found they had been given wads of cash instead of their burritos.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Those polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time