05/20/2013 2:55pmThe most expensive home currently listed in the United States is a $190 million waterfront estate in Greenwich, Conn., about 30 miles northeast of New York City.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Hogle Zoo welcoming 2 new polar bears this fall