05/20/2013 2:55pmThe most expensive home currently listed in the United States is a $190 million waterfront estate in Greenwich, Conn., about 30 miles northeast of New York City.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Likely lottery prospect Donovan Mitchell complimentary of Jazz at workout