05/20/2013 2:55pmThe most expensive home currently listed in the United States is a $190 million waterfront estate in Greenwich, Conn., about 30 miles northeast of New York City.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Person hit, killed by car in SLC
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Charges: physically abused baby tested positive for meth, THC
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- U. basketball coach reveals he had cancer removed in spring
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K