05/20/2013 2:55pmThe most expensive home currently listed in the United States is a $190 million waterfront estate in Greenwich, Conn., about 30 miles northeast of New York City.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- 4 ways to use your credit card rewards points (and help LDS missionaries) - SPONSORED