05/15/2013 10:48amSome wealthy mothers are allegedly paying people with disabilities to pose as family members, allowing them to gain quick access to rides at Disney World.
Browse by Day Archive
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Sneak peek at US Navy's new $13B aircraft carrier
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute