05/15/2013 10:48amSome wealthy mothers are allegedly paying people with disabilities to pose as family members, allowing them to gain quick access to rides at Disney World.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites
- Man charged with 3 aggravated murders ordered to stand trial
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Jazz trade Tibor Pleiss to Philadelphia 76ers
- Hogle Zoo gets MRI for sick sea star
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Activist discovers iPhone spyware, sparking security update
- 105-year-old woman requests ‘burly’ firefighters for her birthday