05/13/2013 11:57amA Texas mom has been charged after allegedly waiting hours to take her wounded son to the hospital following a shooting, instead spending time searching for information on the Internet.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public