05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fate of fired Huntsman Cancer Institute director coming today
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Ben Anderson: Playoff magic alive for the Utah Jazz
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Negotiators make progress on bill to keep government open