05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Ivanka Trump defends father, brushes aside groans in Berlin
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Former Trump aide Flynn may have broken law, lawmakers say