05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Murder charge filed in 2011 concert shooting death
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison