05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- States with the safest drivers
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Texas illegally curbs abortion clinics, Supreme Court rules
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence