05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Deals on season passes at Utah's ski resorts this winter season
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV