05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Fallen soldier with Utah ties remembered as hero
- Bluffdale officer injured when car rolls during pursuit
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- At 100 days in, Trump rallies backers in PA, claims 'change'