05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- ‘Rock avalanche’ shaped Zion National Park 4,800 years ago, U. study says
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class