05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Decision day: McAdams expected to make site recommendation public Friday morning
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little