05/06/2013 11:36amHave you ever wanted to ask a cop a question but have either been too scared or had warrants? Well now is your chance through the safety of the Internet. Today, Officer Anonymous covers Salt Lake City muggings and how prevalent they are.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Make Your Week: 2 stories to restore your faith in humanity
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum