04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Study finds 20M would lose health coverage under Trump plan
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Washington mall shooting: Police arrest 20-year-old suspect
- Fry sauce on Utah school menu after lobbying from kids
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Cleanup continues into weekend following storm, tornadoes
- Poll: Which is Utah's scariest haunted house?
- More parks on horizon if S.L. County voters approve $90M bond
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Both Trump, Clinton 'have a lot to prove' to Utah voters in first debate