04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Private lives are exposed as WikiLeaks spills its secrets