04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer