04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Lying may be your brain's fault, study says