04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Drug lord 'Chapo' Guzman's lawyers split on extradition case